Follow your heart, listen to your voice, stop caring what others think. It's a sweet quote that inspires us to create this Collection, hoping to inspire others to listen to the voice within their heart and believe in themselves.
· Handwoven By Victoria Handmade In Portugal;
· Colors: natural and dark;
· 1 Interior Pocket;
· Waterproof - glossy protective finish;
· Catch closure;
· Protective metal feet;
· Detachable leather strap - with points of lengths to accommodate on one shoulder;
· Comes with a ''Basket Care'' pack;
· Regular Size
≅ length 9.84''Xdepth 3.93''Xheight 7'' inches;
/ Weight ≅ 1lb 1.63oz
· Extra Size
≅ length 11.4''Xdepth 4.7''Xheight 7.8'' inches;
/ Weight ≅ 1lb 6.92oz
· It allows you to take a diary (up to size A5), wallet, mobile phone, keys, and one or two more essentials you may need;
· Organic reed caught by hand in the center of Portugal wetlands by our own team;
· High quality vegetable tanning leather in black color;
· ATTENTION: If you choose ''yes!'' in the field above, know that this Victoria handmade is unique, created just for you. We will not make exchanges of custom Victoria handmade basket bags; Hope you can understand!
· You can stamp letters, numbers, '' & '' and the '' ♡ '' symbol;
· You're not feeling inspired? Got you covered with these amazing quotes.
FEARLESS & KIND
YOU CAN ♡
YOU MATTER ♡
· Your order will be dispatched between 3-10 business days (handmade production time);
· It's a gift? Do you need it to arrive quickly? Contact us;
· Usually delivered in Portugal on the next business day after shipped;
· For deliveries outside Portugal, see our chart;
· After dispatch, you will receive a tracking number that allows you to track the shipment online;
· Shipping is done free worldwide in registered mail delivered by hand by the closest carrier at your home - our carrier is CTT PORTUGAL which has a wide range of partners that ensures delivery worldwide;
· Safe & Secure payment with:
- MB Reference;
- MB Way;
- Credit /Visa /Mastercard Cards;
Picked up by our own hands, the reed is captured in the Portugal center. From nature by our hands, it's dry, clean, chosen one by one - out of hundreds - cut in different measures, sulfurized, dyed in its different colors and then dried again. The loom is woven with the jute web and the reed is interwoven between it, where our fingers and hands with calluses from years of work and all the strength of our arms and legs bounce the jute and reed web with a comb wood for hours - at least 3 to 4 - to create the mat that will shape your Victoria Handmade piece.
A complete loom afterwards - between 6 to 8 mats - is cut, tied and set aside so that a second loom and all the previous processes are repeated and the sides of your Victoria Handmade can be made.
Second loom made, and the different mats are finally sewn by hand with jute - this one was also previously dyed in the color of the piece. Finally, they create the shape of your basket bag. Wicker wings - soaked in advance to be malleable - are placed with the force of arms, and eco-friendly leather sides, handles and straps are cut to size to adorn your piece. Hardware and final finishes are taken to the smallest detail.
The result? A piece that involves 8 to 16 hours of work in our own hands. A unique, elegant and authentic basket bag that combines contemporary with the preservation of all ancestral production methods, ensuring the highest quality craftsmanship, directly from the hands of the artisan to you.
We make the conscious decision to only use renewable and sustainable fibers woven by our own hands. Using high quality materials, your basket bag get better with age. With a little of care and attention your piece can follow you for years to come. To help you so, we offer you a care pack:
· A sac made by recyclable fibers to storage your piece;
· A jar with beeswax, a natural product that clean, preserve and maintain the beauty of your piece for years to come;
· An extra metal foot;
Know when and how to use this care pack on the page ''CARE & CIRCULARITY'' - click.
Have questions? Need help? Do you prefer ordering via phone or email?
Get in touch to:
+351 918 803 514 - Esperança Vitória, CEO