Use me. Take care of me. Pass me on.
Care & Circularity
We make the conscious decision to only use sustainable fibers woven by our own hands. Using high quality materials, each basket bag get better with age.
With a little of care and attention your masterpiece can follow you for years to come. To help you so, we offer you a care pack:
· A cloth bag to store; *
· A jar with beeswax to preserve your piece;
To keep your Victoria Handmade piece of art beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
· Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the reed body (raw-material);
· Keep your piece away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your basket bag away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc);
· In order to protect your masterpiece when you are not using it, place a generous dose of beeswax provided and store it in its own cloth bag in a dry place where air circulates (for example, hanging on a hanger, open cabinets - never closed - as a decoration piece in your room, etc);
· With a dry cloth, once or twice a month, use the beeswax to hydrate your basket and prevent some areas from wearing out, as well as to maintain its natural beauty - place the beeswax on the reed body, leather and hardware accessories;
Taking proper care of your Victoria Handmade masterpiece will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
* Please note that large size products, such as the case of the item denominated as ''Traditional Basket'' do not include the cloth bag offer as its large dimensions do not match the cloth bag provided.
Are your basket years starting to show signs? Consider restoring before purchasing a new one. This is where true sustainability actually lives!
This repair is about enhancing and prolonging the life of your piece, not only strengthening it, but also taking the time to make it even more beautiful.
It is normal that, with wear and tear, the natural beauty of your piece disappears and suffers some damage. That's why this repair project makes sense.
This repair has an associated cost that varies from case to case. To do this, you should send good quality photos from all angles of your Victoria Handmade (even areas that you think do not need restoration).
You must send these photos to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only in this way will we be able to let you know the real costs associated with the repair and provide you with a quote.