Beeswax is a natural product that helps in the maintenance and preservation of your Victoria Handmade basket bag!
· Use beeswax when you feel that your bag is with a ruff look;
· To clean & preserve the color and brightness of the bag, use a cloth with beeswax and go through all the piece, including leather and hardware accessories.
· For a long term, avoid storing your piece in humid and poorly ventilated spaces - store it in its non woven bag (goes as offer when you purchase a Victoria Handmade) in a place that circulates air (eg. hanging on a hanger, open cupboards - never closed -, etc.)
Note: When storing your Victoria Handmade for a while, first pass a good amount of beeswax over the entire piece before storing it - especially in the hardware and reed body, to protect your basketbag from moisture.
· To keep the natural beauty of your bag much longer, apply beeswax between 1 to 2 times a month - depending on its regular use.
· To clean moisture or dirt, make the above recommendations.